Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rockin' Out At Home...







Welcome! To our "Family Page"! I believe some of you new mom's can identify with me that when a new baby is brought into your life...you tend to become "hyper-focused" on that child. I realized this was happening...and decided it was time to include EVERYONE into my blogging! It is just that when you spend 24 hours changing, feeding, bathing, staying awake with, etc... the new little one, well, your life becomes one tracked! And, don't get me wrong, I REALIZE this is not ideal...that my sweet boys and husband are also #1's in my life...but, I am just being honest as usual...and you can't expect anything less from me!
So, it is Spring Break here...and, frankly, our one vacation this year was China! So, our boys are "stuck here in this boring house..." for a week. What's worse is that I am not as "free" as I have been in the past to take them out. So, we are having to be as "creative" as possible. Movies, Bowling, Gatti-Town, and Cousins spending the night are the closest thing we can give them to a Spring Break!
Yesterday, obviously spurred on by boredom, the boys decided to include Taryn in their Guitar Hero battle. They even gave her a complimentary Mohawk...nice!!!
So, our sweet little, innocent Princess now very well might be able to play "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns and Roses before the age of two!
Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. We know what you mean about "hyper-focused" on one child. Though we are focused on all the kids...the blog tends to focus on the newest member. Normal I guess? We love the race car exersaucer. Taryn looks great!!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete