Friday, February 26, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

Lately I have found myself saying those words..."One year ago today..." and applying it to our adoption journey. Today is particularly sweet...it was the day we left for China. Yes, in just 2 days it will be our Gotcha Day! I am overwhelmed with emotion pertaining to these days. I feel totally nostalgic about China and our trip. I can't believe it has been a year...it seems like only a few months! Because it is all so hard to put into words I put together the video below to "commemorate" our first year. I hope you enjoy it! If you are in the same place as we are you might just watch it an reminisce. If you are waiting, I pray you watch it and take heart that it will be you sooner than you think...I promise! In just 2 days I will have Gotcha Day pics up to post! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment