Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Eggs with our little bunnies!

The finished product...

I let them have a piece of the Easter candy I had bought for the baskets...



She is so proud of her eggs!



Working very hard...







I don't know what possessed me to think that coloring Easter eggs with a 1 1/2 year old would be a good idea...but, that is exactly what I did! I only let her have 3 eggs...but that was enough to make me realize the error of my ways! :)
I honestly thought that the boys would have outgrown coloring eggs by now, but they REALLY wanted to do it...thus, the Easter egg conundrum!
We are on Spring Break right now and I don't know if any of us will survive! Luckily the weather is perfect so we can have a lot of outside time. But the boys are fighting constantly and the little one is whining because her allergies are kicking in. I might just have to go on my "own" spring break before it is all over with!
Enjoy the pics and have a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment