Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gotta love that Dolly!

The brothers were very sweet about riding the "baby" rides with Taryn!



Wesley is "making fun" of the baby ride and it's "mad speed"! :)


Wesley at Nascar Speedway!



Taryn on the Merry-go-round...she didn't "love" it but she didn't hate it either!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! It is going by WAY to quickly if you ask me! I mean, school will be starting back in several weeks! That is crazy! We just got back from our vaca to Gatlinburg TN. It was SO nice to get away and to spend time together as a family. It was the first vaca Taryn has been on with us since bringing her home. She did fabulous! She slept in that uncomfortable port-a-crib every night w/o complaints...maybe because she was worn out from the days activities! I took all kinds of pics and not a one of the beautiful cabin we stayed in...go figure. I just kept thinking I would get around to it and never did...I have been having those "senior" moments a lot lately! :)
Enjoy the pics of us at Dollywood and enjoy the rest of your summer! God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment