Friday, June 3, 2011

Beginnings and Ends...


                                            Taryn turns 3!

                                       Taryn and "Miss Cole"...



     Wesley getting one of his awards at 5th grade graduation!


      Garrett getting one of his awards...he looks thrilled doesn't he!

We have had some major things happen here lately!

Taryn turned 3! Yes, she finally got to have her own party! She was so cute in her birthday outfit...she even bowed after we sang to her and she blew out her candles. She has been watching her cousins have birthdays all year...and it was finally her turn!

We also "lost" our speech therapist "Miss Cole". First Steps only goes through the age of 3 and Taryn starts Preschool in the Fall...so, it was time to say goodbye to someone who has had an integral part in Taryn's speech development for 2 whole years! It was hard...I even got teary when it was time! I don't know how speech therapists do it over and over again...say goodbye to "their" kids like they do! It would be hard for me!

Wesley graduated 5th grade into Middle School this week! He was "honored" in Math and Computer (something he does NOT get from his Mother!). Garrett graduated from 3rd to 4th grade and was honored in Math and Art (he uses both sides of his brain!). We are proud of both of them and are looking forward (well, kind of ) to this new chapter in our lives. I have to say that Middle School is a little scary though! Wesley is starting to "change" into a pre-teen...YIKES! It is scary and rough at times...I am sure you will hear me blog about it at some point!

I also have some MAJOR news to share but can't really do that until July! I know, I know, that isn't really fair...but it is MAJOR and really exciting for our family! So, check back in July and you will see what it is I am so excited about...MAJOR! :)

Okay, that is it...short and sweet! I have actually blogged this same post 3 times now. Blogger has changed and it kept "erasing" on me! So, if this post gets erased again I think I might scream and throw my computer off the deck! I can't keep writing the same thing! It has gotten shorter each time though! I am lucky to get this posted!

Peace...R.

No comments:

Post a Comment