Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011!





Okay, okay, I KNOW it has been a bazillion days since I have updated this blog! I am so sorry about my less than stellar blogging skills! But, here I am, Easter Sunday finding myself with time to update a little!

How has everyone been? Our lives have been so hectic lately. I HATE when we are so busy that we don't even have time to breath! That is where we are right now! The boys are in music and 4H clubs. Taryn is now in a Mother's Morning Out program (WHOOT! WHOOT!) which has been wonderful for both of us! Gives her time to play with others and me time to go shopping or whatever, by myself! LIFESAVER!

Today is Easter and we spent it with family. Right where we wanted to be...hectic or not! The weather here in Ky. has been Tornadic now for 3 days! Our egg hunt was canceled at our church yesterday due to weather so we had one today in Grandaddy's back yard. This was Taryn's first egg hunt...she got the hang of it very quickly though (as you can see by the pics). The boys had like a "ninja" egg hunt. :) We tried to hide the eggs in the hardest of places for them (cuz' that is the kind of parents we are!) and the harder the better according to them!

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say Happy Easter to everyone! Hope your day was filled with family and friends and that you took time to remember the reason for the day...the gift of Resurrection and eternal life granted to us by our Lord! Amen, and until next time...(which hopefully will not be too long!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment